View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #32
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Cfrizz Do remember thought that if you DO buy new material that is DRM protected it might well be safer to have done the ADE registration now so that when ADE does the download it is done to your ID rather than to an anonymous, temporary computer registration.
Yeah. Been there, done that. "No need to autorize ade, i just need to open an ePub."
I had forgotten about not autorizing ade when i bought a books days later...

And if you have the two version running, be careful windows won't open ascm files with the un-autorized one...
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote