View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 01:53 PM   #167
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
Thank you to all the addiction feeding enablers in this thread. Because of your glowing reviews (and the death of my old trusty flip phone) I am now the (shamefully) proud owner of a Galaxy Note.

I walked into the store, resolving only to replace my dead phone with something similar, when there it was. Stark and somehow beautiful like the Monolith in "2001". Normally, I would have passed by thinking "Wow, that's a big a$$ phone!", but you people have awoken a hunger deep within.

Fighting the craving, I stared mouth agape at the object of my new desire until the clerk arrived. The next few minutes are foggy, but I seem to recall someone yelling "I want, I want, I want" over and over again. When the fog cleared from my head, I was standing next to my car holding the Galaxy Note and the paperwork for a voice/data plan (a thing which I once swore I'd never voluntarily have).

So there you go. I now have a Galaxy Note, a data plan, fewer shekels, and a feeling of self loathing. I'm blaming you lot!

[5thWiggles scurries away to search out a case for the Precious. One with a belt clip because his hip is feeling decidedly naked. Also, he needs to find cut-price Minion Chow due to having fewer shekels.]

P.S. If you lose your pen, I can confirm that these (Watcom MP200) work. Just tried the ones I have as spare for my Pocket Edge.
Take Note, (Had to use that ), you are envied among men and women alike.

In fact you along with you precious have become a sex symbol.
Try pulling that out next time you are at a bar.

Size matters!
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote