View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 11:21 AM   #21
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
I'd put the chances of a MicroSD card being added as fairly slim. They used to have one in the Kindle, but it was removed in later releases, and given Amazon's push towards cloud based streaming content, I think they see local storage as being less important.

If there was a push for more local storage I would expect the approach would be the same as Apples, add models with more storage built in as this ups the profit margin.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote