View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:34 AM   #98
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleguy1955 View Post
Thanks Ginwen. Got the code. Got the books but when the sent the code to pass on, it went to my work address which is a spam eating machine. It showed as spam and disappeared so I never got a code to pass on. Unless I can figure out a way to get them to re-send the code, I have killed this deal. So sorry guys. On a positive note, I think there has been another thread started for the February edition. Again, my apologies to all.
Were you able to recover the code?
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote