View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #1
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
Tried to revert to Stock, not missing SD card?

Hello all
I decided to revert my NC to stock after having CM7 on it for awhile. I used my mini Sd and mounted the image clockwork 3.2.x.x (I renamed the file so don't know the remaining #'s). This was after mounting the wrong one first because I followed a you tube video that was unfortunately out of date and I was getting errors with the Format Data part.

Anyway, so I went into the Clockwork thing, and formated system and data with no issues, but when I went to do the apply chosen zip file for the Nook complete restore 1.0.1 that I had, it said No Files FOund. So I'm like, crap, I backed up and took the sd card out, and put it in my computer, figuring Icould just drop it in and try again, but when I put it in my macbook it doesn't show up at all?

Any ideas on how to move forward? Do I need to get a new card and start from scratch? The battery is low, it never charges which is annoying. And it went to the silver N screen once for about an hour until I turned it off (it was attached to my computer via usb, now its plugged into the wall).

I really appreciate any help you can give me, I've googled missing SD card but can't find anything.
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote