View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #15
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
This is certainly not scientific, just me trying to press buttons at the same time, but it is definitely a little faster. This could be related to Karel mentioning they are now using Viziplex since q2.
I don't think that's what Karel said. He said they tried putting a Vizplex screen on an iLiad (I'm assuming an internal development model in order to do testing) and that there wasn't much of a difference. As far as I know, the iLiad has never been sold with a vizplex screen.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote