View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #16
jackhulk
Connoisseur
jackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjackhulk has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: K3 3G
I have a similar problem where by the cover is present but no summary? I have deleted book from Kindle, ticked "Insert metadata as page at start of book" option, reconverted and loaded on to Kindle, cover present by no summary?

I'm using catalog option (as detailed in post 2) but would also like to have summary on actual book, but not sure where I'm going wrong here?
jackhulk is offline   Reply With Quote