View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 12:34 AM   #15
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Is it OK to have a book nominated that was already done by the other book club?
This is a good question.

I searched to find out when it was the other book club's selection. It was all the way back in November 2008. I think that that's more than enough time - almost three years - between selections, and not even the same book club, so A Passage To India is fine as our selection for August.

So the matter is closed for this month. However, I would like to move the discussion on the question for future months and what rules on this we should have, if any, to this thread: The MobileRead Literary Book Club Begins
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote