View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 01:00 PM   #9
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by alreds View Post
Sorry if the following has been answered but I could not find anything on this. My problem is that I'm trying to reinstall libprs500 latest version but I get the following message:

Cannot start libprs500

Another program is using the database. Perhaps libprs500 is already running? If not try deleting the file f:\_prs505\.library1.db.lock
UNQUOTE

I have deleted such file, however keep getting the message and I'm not able to open the program. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Thanks,
alreds
After you delete the file and start the program you get the message again and the file is recreated? How are you starting the program?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote