View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #10
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I like the keyboard on my Kindle. It comes in handy for taking notes and using the store. I am not a huge fan of touchscreens.

I don't think it is rational or irrational, I think it is personal preference.

boswd and I have had this conversation privatly more then once. Just because you prefer one technology to another does not mean that you are behind the times or challenged. It means you prefer one technology over the other. I don't like touchscreens, I like keyboards. There is nothing wrong with that and I am more then a bit tired of the stupid rotary phone comparison.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote