View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
The something different is they're library downloads... this involves overdrive which involves time tracking the book... you loan is only valid for a limited time (or until you reconnect your eReader if you've passed the time limit)... normal purchases are just DRM protected with no time limits... and no overdrive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrmama View Post
I had this happen to me with my pocketbook and learned that you have to let adobe load the library books on to the reader. You cannot open them if calibre transfers them. I thought this interesting since i did not have this issue with our purchased books that had adobe drm. There is something different with library books though.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote