View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:09 PM   #11
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
I've just about finished an MA, (I am very old but I live in Denmark where there is a wonderful education system that doesn't charge fees and even paid me to do the MA), I also teach technical and business English, do some technical and academic copy editing and have recently, (at clients' request - I am in no way a translator), started taking on some academic translation. I also do consultancy work in organisational change management and supporting people through change. I guess I am what is known as a "portfolio worker"! Eek!
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote