View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #12
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheichxodox View Post
Thanks for the comparison shot but that's what I was afraid of. The Kindle screen looks gray, but the background and the color stays constant. The PixelQi screen seems to flicker. It looks like a rainbow with little color radiants running over the screen, exactly the same as on my GPS screen. Just magnify the pictures on this website, maybe this will explain what I mean.

Greetz

Scheich Xodox
That's not flicker. That's a visual artifact caused by a texture that exceeds the resolution of the camera taking the picture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moir%C3%A9_pattern
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote