Thread: RTF conversion.
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 07:19 AM   #1
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
RTF conversion.

Because it bugs me...

Anyone know of a tool which will strip font and size tags from an rtf file, but leaves the bold and italic tags in place?

It would aide me in converting my rtf files to html (as they bloat the end file if you convert straight. For example I stripped 1.4mb of unnessessary crud from one I was playign with yesterday and dropped the file size from 2.5MB to 1.1MB)

I know I saw such a tool when I was searching for an rtf/html conversion tool, but unfortunately I diddn't grab it at the time, and now cannot find it.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote