View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #80
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
I haven't delved in. I don't use those features and so haven't focused on them. I expect some work may need to be done. The things the patch doesn't have or may not have at this point:

- Doesn't have "Use author sort" option. Because the Sony sorts by the author literally, I can see this being something worth bringing forward.
- Doesn't have an option of scanning the whole card vs just a folder. Because of downloads, I see this option causing problems with downloads going missing for users. It just made sense to leave it disabled for the time being.
- No idea if plugboards work. I assume it's a way to manipulate metadata and file names going out to the device. If it isn't normally in the booklist when sync_booklists is called, then no.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote