View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 03:10 AM   #20
nicolasmart
Sometimes active.
nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT2, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdas View Post
I'd like to ask you 3 questions:

1: Did you watch the above video of Sony's DPT-R1 with Android?
2: If yes, do you think it's laggy?
3: Do you remember any 13.3 inch Android tablet in past 5 years not created by Chinese brands?
Yup, I watched the video. And yet, everything (almost) looks shiny and cool on video. I think it won't be really useful to have Android on the DPT-RP1, in reality.

Of course, on video it isn't laggy but the DPT-RP1 was never made to have top-notch hardware or something that will just fly, running Android (because it doesn't have to be). A normal Kindle has just 256 MB of memory and I don't think that the DPT-RP1 to be any different.

I don't think that the 13.3 inch tablets are related to this DPT-RP1, because this device is not a tablet. Please watch the original introduction video to see what's its real purpose if you don't know what it is.
nicolasmart is offline   Reply With Quote