Thread: Muse Frontlight
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 04:31 PM   #23
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Brittain View Post
Hm, I don't have an HD yet, only a Muse Essential, but if I was going to list its best features as compared to a Kobo I'd say:
  • flat bezel
  • somewhat more responsive software
  • SD card slot

Bookeen's stuff has a lot of other good features like a relatively standards-compliant reading engine, decent build quality, and so forth, but those are things Kobo is also good at.

Meanwhile, the H20 mk2 is larger, and, of course, waterproof, so it has that going for it.
Well, owning a kobo and cybook.

The booken software is overall better. pdf margin croping, reactivity, folders. But kobo support kbz.

But, I love the Kobo one hardware. That sreen . That make the lack of proper pdf support frustrating. The screen would do to read my tech pdf if I could remove the margins !
I use it to read mangas. My muse is still my dailly driver for "normal" books.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 05-21-2017 at 04:38 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote