View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 04:10 PM   #54
j.p.s
Wizard
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It does, but when the light gets so bright that the frontlight can't "compete", it'll turn off. At least that's what the Voyage does, and I've no reason to suppose that the Oasis will behave differently. Unfortunately at this time of year in Britain I can't test that!
I just tried with an Oasis 2. I could get it to go as high as 18, but once it was in sunlight, it would instantly turn the frontlight off.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote