View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 11:05 PM   #11
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3 BasicK/Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis2
Pretty much all I buy I buy from Amazon. For selection, price and convenience.

I just recently figured out how to get epubs from certain retailers onto my kindle, but I don't see the point buying them elsewhere if they are the same price or more. I do get some books with codes from eharlequin, now that I know how to read them.

I like to have my stuff in one place and one click away on my kindles.

And I keep collecting slow shipping dollars to buy ebooks with and many sites I can earn amazon gift cards which I use for the books.

Baen looks like an interesting store, but I don't read Sci-fi and Fantasy so it doesn't do me no good.

There was a store for a while from Sourcebooks which they sold the books with no drm and they had mobi. Unfortunately they closed it.

But yeah, Amazon gets all my book budget.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote