View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 01:35 AM   #5
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamawg View Post
Thanks very much for the swift reply, Ken.

I gogoled before posting, of course, and I did find that one. It deals with inserting a larger capacity micro SD card. 1) backup you existing card, 2) format a larger card, 3) copy back.

Unfortunately, I can't get past step 1) as Windows won't recognize my micro SD card (I am currently burning a bootable Linux to see if that helps).

I can D/L the latest s/w from the link I gave, but your recommended link doesn't help me because it loads an .IMG file to the SD card and the downloaded s/w is not in .IMG format.

Any ideas? (thanks again for posting)
Ignore the windows warning offer to format, the programs will see the uSD card just fine.

I just noticed your link is to firmware upgrades which are just KoboRoot.tgz files that you
put into your .kobo directory.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 11-10-2013 at 01:42 AM.