View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #9
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Dear friends and lovers,

I will soon be entering The Airport, with destinations in Dallas, Raleigh NC, Shelton CT, and Miami.
Simultaneously? Oh. Yes. Luggage.
Quote:
Please, while I'm gone, wreck the place.
<Looks around> Pray tell, how will you know if we do?
Quote:
I expect to return to unutterable silliness, new sagas, 60 or more new avatars for Zelda, and doughnut crumbs everywhere.
Wot, you don't want new chocolate recipes or an interstellar incident. Methinks you let us off lightly.
Quote:
Zelda, I will not be taking Hugo and Lefty this time. I cannot afford the bail money.
That's what you think.....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote