Thread: Page Turn Zones
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 07:38 PM   #10
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
no answers, but I am also left handed. I get so used to the world catering to righties, I never even thought to look into it. Love to see something - not sure where to go?
I never knew that. My brother is too. and one of the little girls.
I'll put this remmina on hold for now then.
It's doing my head in anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil74 View Post
1 page back, 2 forward that would be quite the solution!
I think I can wangle that one. But it will be visually ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
@twobob-
Is it possible to 'flip' the printed view of a page without changing the touch zones? Then just hold the PW upside down...the next page tap zone would be on the left.
hmm... interesting idea.
Seems like there should be a nice and tidy way to do that - other than the fact that this machine uses X. so even if I did resequence the framebuffer, it would be overwritten a few Milliseconds later. pity the OP doesn't have a kindle 3

will ruminate. but it's gonna be ugly whatever I do - so far.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote