View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #7
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
It's no secret that the 7" FireHD has outsold the 8.9 version. If and when Amazon Refreshes the Line what the Opinion on whether they will do away with the larger version. I'm interested in one but don't want to buy if new models are coming in the Fall.
As I've said in the past, if I knew how terrific the Fire HD would be after rooting it, I would've waited for the 8.9" model. But for now, they'd have to release a 10" or larger one for me to be interested now.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote