Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 03:28 PM   #488
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Hello again peoples! So fun to be briefly back

Good idea to change the first post of this thread Dryhte, and good job doing so VelvetElvis! Might it be an idea to request the thread title be changed as well?

So, in my absence, Kobo decided to bring out two updates and even a completely new reader! Gah. How rude. I don't want to know anything about that Aura thing. Shh.

Have the new updates brought us any fixes for the battery draining when screen is touched too soon during sleep/off?
I would also love to hear from other who were having battery issues, as to whether or not it's been addressed. Sameer has gone underground, it seems. My GF's device seems to be OK so far, but the cover surgery I did seemed to mitigate the immediate problem.

I'd love to change the title of this thread, but can't seem to figure out how.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote