Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
Dreams

I don't often get ideas for a story from dreams, but I had a good one the other night. It was weird, in that it actually played out like a movie [as in, I wasn't the main character, but rather I was watching the main character]. At least two scenes were really vivid and managed to stick in my mind, along with four distinct characters [although at least two of them are a bit too ridiculous].

I really wanted to see what was going to happen next, but I woke well before the end of the story, which means that I'll have to actually write it to find out.

Anyone else wake up from a dream and immediately run to their computer/notebook to write everything down?
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote