View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #23
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
Ok 5.3.2. Not much change, but the js file is HORRIBILY obfuscated and minified. I think STORE_ID is now called "t". I never really messed with obfuscated java classes, but now I get a feel for the horror...
No, you don't (no offense assumed). I peeked into 5.3.2 internals and I saw that JS file and I saw decompiled Java classes. JS part made me a bit angry, but, oh, it's still readable JS source after beautifiying. Java part nearly made me cry, leaving without any hope for salvation. Well, NOW you should get a feel for horror...
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote