View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #79
Jack Schmidling
Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Schmidling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
Sigil Problems with Nook

I got here following the link from Sigil but seem to be lost now.

I have a Nook Tab with N2A Gingerbread and have none of the problems the folks with JB have.

However, I am having trouble editing epub and then loading them into the Nook. In fact, if I only load an epub into sigil and then save it and transfer to Nook/N2A it will not run it.

All I want to do is eliminate the Gutenberg rubbish at the end of their epubs so I know when I get to the end of a book without trying to figure out where it really ends.

Sigil is a Gutenburg product so I would think it would know how to deal with it's own epubs.

Any help?

js

Last edited by Jack Schmidling; 01-25-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Jack Schmidling is offline   Reply With Quote