View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
It's one thing to advise someone that the market for epub3 books is currently pretty limited; in case they didn't know. However... given that the OP seems perfectly OK with building this epub for personal use—and possible future distribution—and given that ePub3 is a perfectly valid and documented format, why should they have to put up with hearing unrelated reasons for why you don't personally want to have anything to do with ePub3's audio/video features? That's not relevant.

I don't know the answer to the question, but I certainly hope someone who does can help the OP out. Because it appears to be a valid question that deserves a straight answer instead of format-proselytizing.
The reason I gave that answer is because most of the ePub 3 questions here are from someone looking to make an eBook for sale.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote