View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:11 PM   #1685
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
I found the books on Smashwords, then checked the Kobo bookstore to buy them and applied the Kobo coupon. Same list price as on Smashwords, but then 40% off at the end with the coupon (and I assume the author gets the same royalties no matter what I pay.) This seems to only work for titles that are at least a few months old. I then manually downloaded the titles using the 'download' link, and that link pulled directly from Smashwords.
I wouldn't make that assumption. It would depend on the deal the author has.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote