View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:58 PM   #174
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Here I notice that all the devices ARE actually getting polled on the touch and decide to go for full TS code integration
Spoiler:

Hmm.. or maybe it's because I can't open the device on the 3.
(at the same time as the gnuboy is using it)

This seems to be borne out by testing. (can't open device on 3 RDWR to inject stuff..)

and also the gnuboy application can't open that device (or any) on the 5... (this part is speculation) as the full compliment are already inited. ?

EDIT: On Touch.

(with some debug chucked in)
Run thing - Then press HOME Button

[root@kindle bin]# HOME=/mnt/us/home/root fbgnuboy ./rom/ast.gb
ev.code = <438>

(Application closes. as it should - with that code)

Hmm.. Head scratch.. So it looks like that method of injection is out.
I need to think more about how to get the codes into the /dev/input/event buffers perhaps?

OR: I need to add some TS code to the main app and be done with it.

Last edited by twobob; 11-28-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: more detail. a bit
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote