View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Visited UK.Nook.com also

I have been to UK.Nook.com and it's the same there.

I spent some time in the chat window with someone trying to sort it out. After about 45 minutes trying they just said they believe that any apps for the UK Glowlight don't show the library as yet but they are working on it.

After the chat window disconnected I thought about it and wondered why the book does not appear in my library on their website either. I have since emailed them to ask why.

What I really don't understand is, although the book appears on my Nook Glowlight and I can read it, when I connect the device to Windows I cannot see it in Windows Explorer. I can only see my own books I have sideloaded.

I suspect that when I purchased the book this came down as a US purchase because their website was problematic. It allowed me to enter country of residence as UK and my correct UK address partially but then would not finalise the transaction because it kept insisting that I entered a State which were all USA States with no other options. Although it now shows my correct UK account -- address and credit card are UK. When I look at the order details for the book it says dispatched.

Any ideas? If I de-register and register again I am going to lose the only book I have ever purchased from B&N. And I shall not be buying any more until they sort it out.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote