View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 02:39 AM   #8
Valhalla
Zealot
Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valhalla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsk View Post
What would happen if the other authors on the CD requested that it should be shared?

There are no other authors on the Cryoburn CD. The CD is (almost) the entire Vorkosigan saga. I'm not surprised that she doesn't want it freely available. I read the whole series legally without buying a single book! I'm surprised that she allowed it in the first place.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote