View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #105
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
You guys could try the Otterbox commuter series. It offers very good protection and with my Dell Streak it is thin enough to allow me to take the phone out of my jeans' front pocket easily -- and many others have said so, too.

Definitely not the Defender series, the ultimate protection but extremely bulky.
My brother has the Otterbox for his Note. Man as if the note was not big enough the OtterBox makes the Note look much bigger.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote