View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #100
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Samsung did a Galaxy Player that was based on the original Galaxy, I believe. There is a rumour that the Note II will be out in October, if nothing else prices on the present Note should drop substantially. Skip the SIM card and you have what you want. Could also look for a used one on FleaBay. I bought a used one and paid just over $300.
That is an idea. Thanks.

I have kept an eye on the Galaxy Players 5.0, 4.0, 3.6 which aren't bad except for the screen resolution. Only about 800 on the wide side. The Note has about 1200 or so. No AMOLED or stylus either.
The price is good though. Less than $200 on Amazon for the Player 5.0.

So there is room for Samsung to poke a compromise in.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote