View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #32
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by mod186k1 View Post
For this moment only in italian.
http://forum.simplicissimus.it/altro...ove-sul-campo/

But the summary is:
  • I took the photo in a dark room with only a lamp 20watt (1200Kelvin)
  • I compared triton-eink (first version)-eink pearl version to show difference in contrast and in resolution.
  • I used Ectaco Jetbook color - Sony PRS-650 - iRex iLiad

the images:
pearl vs Triton: - pearl has bettere background but the black is the same

eink first version vs Triton: bakground is similar but black is more bold in Triton!

triton vs ALL: the power of (not so brilliant, but fair enough) colors
Thanks for uploading the pictures!
Would you agree with the statement that the Jetbook has a 'newspaper-grey' background? Many seem to compare the Jetbook's colors to that of a (recycled) newspaper.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote