View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 07:38 PM   #7
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I have to disagree with UCFgrad93. Tech gifts are awesome if the recipient likes tech stuff... gender really isn't a factor.

My husband bought me a Kindle 3G for Valentine's Day this year. Love it!

Electronics are only a problem when it's secretly something for yourself. As long as you're not planning on "borrowing" the Kindle (and it's something that your wife will actually use), I think it'll be great. Maybe as an added romantic gesture have it preloaded with poetry?
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote