View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 03:12 AM   #33
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by torbich View Post
No. ZIP file support do work. But you need to name your files, for example file1.fb2.zip and not just file1.zip .
Using ZIP as a single file compression when it is a compressed archive format isn't quite what I think of when hearing ZIP file support, but I guess it's better than nothing. At least it means that zipped FB2 files as produced by BookDesigner should work, which is something, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torbich View Post
It is possible now for FB2/TXT formats. All you need - is to download cr3.zip file (for example, from here, unpack it to the root folder of the SD card, copy your favorite fonts to \fonts folder and edit fb2.css file for your needs.
Hmm, I was seriously contemplating converting my whole collection of TXT and HTML to FB2 anyway in order to make use of things like a proper TOC, but if this turns out to actually work (and, let's hope, fix what I think of as the mdash kerning problem), this is even more of an incentive.

But why isn't this stuff documented anywhere?
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote