View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I talked to a CS person on the phone about this earlier today, because I've got a couple of books that have been updated (I'd e-mailed the authors with errors, and they told me they'd fixed them), but the ones in my archive weren't the updated versions.

Apparently they get updates all the time, most of which are minor, so they only e-mail people if the updates are major ones (the example he gave was if missing pages had been added). Otherwise, customers would get annoyed at the mass of "this ebook has been updated" they'd receive.

If you know that a given book has been updated, you can e-mail them and ask them to update your copy.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote