View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #55
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibliovault View Post
> Download links for Safari Mobile into Bluefire Reader are:
> ACS4 Protected content:
"bluefirereader.com://fulfill/http://www.yourcoolsite/yourcoolfolder/yourcoolbook.acsm"

I'm having no luck as yet with this....just "Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid." (ipod, iOS4.1, Bluefire installed and CS authorized.)

Tried URL encoding alternatives, tried pointing at a few acsm variants (never downloaded, downloaded to desktop but not launched, and already launched), plus confirmed our page could get Stanza to open epubs, and Skype to make calls...but I've had no luck yet getting a mobile Safari link to launch a protected acsm in Bluefire Reader.

If anyone has it working, please post! Thanks....
hmm, perhaps I miss typed or my browser auto-completed for me. it is not bluefirereader.com:// rather the protocol is "bluefirereader://fulfill/<url.acsm>
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote