View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Word wrap in the forum [closed]

I'm noticing more and more people are not allowing the forum software to do the word wrapping in the text editor. What they are doing it hitting return when their lines get to the right side of the text editor and not just keep typing so the editor wraps the lines. The short lines look rather annoying and can be hard to read sometimes. For example...

I'm noticing more and more people are not allowing the forum software to do the
word wrapping in the text editor. What they are doing it hitting return when
their lines get to the right side of the text editor and not just keep typing so the
editor wraps the lines. The short lines look rather annoying and can be hard to
read sometimes. For example...

See the difference? Which would you rather read? Me, I'd rather the word wrapped lines. It is so much easier on the eyes. So folks, please let the text editor do the wrapping. It will help you get your point across so much easier. Thanks!