View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #7
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Thanks for the replies!

What I do with my books - and it's not for everyone - is to put the series and number in the book title. So "Clean Sweep" by Ilona Andrews becomes "Innkeeper Chronicles 01 Clean Sweep". This way when I look for series I don't have to be reliant on the series metadata in Calibre. I don't need the series info to display on the Glo because it's in the title.

My device plugin looks like this:

I only have the title and author set to be loaded. I'm hoping that since I removed the "Set Series Information" checkmark it will stay that way. We'll see if I have to do another paperclip reset.

And as a side note, I changed my profile image 3 times and it still shows the same photo as before. Puzzling.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote