View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #73
fearindex
Addict
fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Horrible, horrible keyboard, in my view. I can type about 10x faster on the "soft" keyboard on the Kindle Touch and successors, than on the nasty rubber keys of the K3.
Some people prefer tactile, real keyboards and especially page changing keys. In this respect Kindle 3 Keyboard was a quite balanced product. Of course it is not for much typing, but did work well for me for occasional searches etc. - compared to $69 Kindle which is a pain in this regard. PW keyboard is nice, but then that product comes with its own can of worms...
fearindex is offline   Reply With Quote