Thread: PRS-600 Book Light that won't glare
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 10:35 AM   #6
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolB View Post
Thanks for letting me know. I had been considering buying the one with the light, I'll just go for the regular cover for now and use the book light I already have. Does the e-Luminator only work on MEdge covers?
Yes, the M-Edge cases have a pocket sewn in that is designed to hold the light in place, and they have extra space beside the reader to store the light when it's not in use.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote