View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 12:49 PM   #15
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_Pan View Post
i just applied both of the line spacing patches (only one at a time) but after my A1 reboots i can't change the spacing.
Without the patches it works, but i prefer smaller spaces between the lines.
With a patch applied, i can pull the slider to left and right and nothing happens.
Has anyone else having problems with this?
Does this happen in ePub or KePub books, or both? What other patches do you have enabled?

The only thing I can think of that would cause the line spacing slider to stop working is if you had just one part of the following two-part patch enabled without enabling the other part:

`Force user line spacing in ePubs (part 1 of 2)` (in libnickel.so.1.0.0.patch)
`Force user line spacing in ePubs (part 2 of 2)` (in librmsdk.so.1.0.0.patch)
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote