Thread: Nook HD+ covers
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #18
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Thank you everyone for all your suggestions.
I ended up just buying one of the 360 swivel ones from eBay. I really liked some of the ones on Amazon, B&N and other websites but the postage to get one shipped to New Zealand was just too much.
The eBay one cost me $15NZD, as opposed to $50-$60 that one from anywhere else would cost.
I will use the eBay one for a while until I determine just how much I even use the HD+ and if it turns out I use it a lot, I might treat myself a better cover for Christmas.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote