View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #12
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
even white or pink noise, can be useful when in a room with a lot of conversations going on; the sound helps drown out what they are saying, but my headphones still let me hear when something important is being announced
I was going to suggest classical music, as others have, until I read this. What kind of circumstances are you trying to read in? A room with noisy people in? If so, it's not surprising that you have concentration problems.

Perhaps you need to find a quiet space in which to read.

Otherwise, I'd recommend classical music.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote