View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #85
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by guma View Post
Sorry to disagree, but it is not the responsibility of the customer to perform systematic testing and provide comprehensive bug reports in order to make it easier for KOBO to fix bugs that should not be there in the first place. It's the responsibility of KOBO to test all common use cases. And from my experience most bugs reported here apply to common use cases.
It is not the user's responsibility to perform systematic testing, however, the user should not expect a fix if they fail to report the detail of how to reproduce the bug, else how can the developer find the bug to track its source...

There is a big difference between being the petulent child screaming "it's broken; fix it" and being a reasonable and responsible owner that reports when I do X action, the result is Y. I have tried with and without condition Z and it occurs only when Z=true.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote