View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:01 PM   #19
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide View Post
The mechanism can be opened. You 'slide' it a millimetre or two to unlock it, then the metal cage flips forward.
Thanks. What made it harder is that it slides in the opposite direction to that which the card would slide to remove it. Mine didn't have the open-close directions marked. The drawing clsdclsd linked clued me into that.

Thanks both of you. Mine is only a 2GB btw. I am more interested in a backup image than more storage, but I may get a bigger card, and keep the whole 2GB card as a backup.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote