View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightjh01 View Post
Calibre see my A500 and start to get the book list and it takes hours to do. is there any way to config calibre to only check a few dir like ebook,LumiBooks, Kindle and not the hold device?
I limit the directories scanned by connecting to calibre wirelessly via the Calibre Companion android app. I have about 2050 books on my device and when I connect to calibre it takes around 80 seconds to scan the directories specified by me and update the metadata on all 2050 existing books on my device. The app also lets me put ePubs, mobi, pdf files etc.. in directories I designate.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote