View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 PM   #51
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Yes, the firmware update makes no difference in the colorations.

Sorry Daffy. I'm ok with mine, but it's certainly not perfect and it bothers me that I see the discolorations even if they are faint they can by annoying. Rather than return it yet again I had a chat last night with Andrew and he says he will continue to call me every couple weeks to keep me up to date until they have found a solution. It's the best they can do at this point, I think. It's probably pointless though as I personally doubt the color hue problem will be solved in this version of the PW.
Thanks Sparkle, I'm sorry you have to be in the same boat as me. I'll be fine. I keep trying because there are so many people who say they have a bright white screen and are very happy. I'm sticking my theory that some of us are more color sensitive and that all the screens are blotchy to some degree.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote